Re: [TowerTalk] Any reason not to use commercial CATV connectors?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Any reason not to use commercial CATV connectors?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 23:39:17 +0000
Splices are probably just as good as anything for joining two pieces of the
cable they are meant for.  But the pin type end connectors I have seen don't
mate to anything that common ham equipment uses.  Its easier to make your
own from pl259's, barrel connectors, and common pipe fittings.

David Robbins K1TTT
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://