Re: [TowerTalk] ATR-20 vs AT1KP

To: "Dan Zimmerman N3OX" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ATR-20 vs AT1KP
From: "N7mal" <>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 06:07:07 -0000
RE: "In the interest of perspective,"
Here are just a couple of links. I could fill up an entire page with these
kinds of links:

Yes every manufacturing company has problems but most, especially in our
hobby, they go out of their way to correct problems. Lets face it
'word-of-mouth' spreads like wildfire in our hobby. The MFJ company, and its
subsidiaries, are probably the most unresponsive companies I've ever seen.

Everyone in the world is
entitled to be burdened
by my opinion