Re: [TowerTalk] Coaxial antenna elements

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coaxial antenna elements
From: Steve Hunt <>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 19:59:19 +0100

Thanks for the supportive comments.

> There's even a further trouble with
> N0KHQ's Moxon in that the reflector shield isn't even split, so the
> reflector doesn't even have stubs in series !
Yes, I spotted that. Interestingly, on another site he has the braid and
inner conductor open circuit at one end of the reflector, although in
the next drawing it's back to the original configuration.

I know you guys in the USA get problems with ice formation that we don't
get here in the UK. I assumed this was a clever technique for melting
the ice ;)

Steve G3TXQ