Re: [TowerTalk] Coaxial antenna elements

To: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coaxial antenna elements
From: <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:30:32 -0500
Is it just me, or would this antenna with full-size wire elements and no
phasing, be only marginally
more difficult to make physically yet offer the advantage of lower-loss
elements and better
performance?

It seems to be one of those ideas that's trying to be too clever while not
realizing it's not clever at all...

Kelly
ve4xt