[TowerTalk] LM354HD rotor plate question

To: "Towertalk " <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LM354HD rotor plate question
From: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:43:48 -0600
I have a LM34HD rotor plate I am trying to figure out how it fits.

On the plate I have, the dog ears (rods) ride high on the cross braces.
They don?t fit into the v grooves between brace and the leg.  Is that how it
is supposed to fit?  What holds it in place?  The plate moves around.  There
is nothing to lock it in place.  I thought the rods where supposed to wedge
between cross brace and the leg.  They are about a 1/4? or so high on the
braces.  There sure is nothing precision about how it is made, pretty rough.

I am confused

John

Wa5zup