Re: [TowerTalk] PL-259 to N Female Adapter on a Comet GP-9 Antenna

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PL-259 to N Female Adapter on a Comet GP-9 Antenna
From: "Jim Chaggaris" <>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:00:56 -0500
I would not use those cheap adapters.  They're made overseas (Taiwan I
think) and fall apart easily.  I had the same problem a couple of years ago
as all my outdoor connections use N connectors and I needed an adapter for a
vertical.  The adapters I got did the same thing when tightened.

Go to RF Connections website and look up the MIL spec adapters.   These will
not fail but are pricier ($8.50) each.

That should do the trick.

Jim N9WW
James Chaggaris