Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Most Connectors sold to Hams are JUNK

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Most Connectors sold to Hams are JUNK
From: "Dennis Vernacchia" <>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:49:48 -0700
Well even some of the Amphenol PL-259 connectors are hard to solder to.

Have been buying  this easy to solder Amphenol P/N  PL-259 lately from
Mouser Electronics
( I am sure other vendors carry them )

It is Silver Plated so no soldering issues !

Amphenol 83-1SP
Mouser P/N
$3.13 ( Cheaper for quantity order )

I have no pecuniary interest in this matter

73, Dennis N6KI
Sandy Eggo