[TowerTalk] WTB: Heights Aluminum Tower Sections

Subject: [TowerTalk] WTB: Heights Aluminum Tower Sections
From: Grant Kesselring <>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:07:11 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for some Heights Aluminum tower sections to increase the overall
height of an existing tower.  The tower that I wish to supplement is probably
15+ years old so Heights no longer provides an exact match.  Specifically, I
need 14" straight sections with size designation AC14-100.  Please contact me
off list if you can help. I can be reached by telephone at 507-206-3542 or by

Grant, K1KD
Rochester, MN