Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft R5 sealing of the traps, What sealant

To: "Jeff Carter" <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft R5 sealing of the traps, What sealant
From: Bill Winkis <>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 07:09:58 -0400
Hey Jeff   ...

Look at your paper work and tell us the URL of the/your vendor with a
better $$$$$ deal......I have been buying from these folks and find
$15.00 not bad for UPS/FedEx.....
especially when I buy it in length and it comes in a protected
"Shipping Tube", last time I shipped some prints,  Staples wanted 6
bucks for the tube...So tell us the name so we can all save a few
bucks..especially since the gasoline pump is taking all my spare pennies....