Re: [TowerTalk] U-Bolts for Force 12 and tower

To: "Wilson,Dion" <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] U-Bolts for Force 12 and tower
From: Billy Cox <>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:57:52 -0400 (EDT)
>This is the current state of the u-bolts.
>The nuts came off after a little work.

I recently did a R&R on my C31XR here, and here's
the source I used for the smaller size U-bolts:

MSC Part number for the 1.375" units is:
76876119 5/16X1 3/8X2 3/16 U-BOLTS STAINLESS STEEL

They also have other sizes, and should be able
to supply the other two sizes you need for this.

>Which anti-seize, anti-corrosion paste-liquid etc
>would assist is preventing future corrosion?

Several to choose from, including plain old axle grease.

Hope this helps!

73 de Billy, AA4NU