[TowerTalk] [OT] Propagation

Subject: [TowerTalk] [OT] Propagation
From: Corboy-Poteet <>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 21:52:23 -0500
Gotta a question for any ten meter types out there. I was scanning 10
meter beacons last night (after 2200 CDT) and tonight (after 2100
CDT). Last night signals from Georgia and Florida were coming through
and tonight, good signals from Wisconsin and Minnesota. I am in north
central Texas.  No flutter on the signals nor impulse type strength
changes.  Is this Sporadic E skip?  Seems late in the day. Maybe
Tropo?   But didn't think ten meters exhibited Tropo type propagation.

Mike  W5FTD