[TowerTalk] Problem With OR2800DC - HELP

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Problem With OR2800DC - HELP
From: Jeffrey Okamitsu <w3kl@w3kl.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 23:38:08 -0700 (PDT)
While shutting down my station tonight after working
the WPX contest, I accidentally flicked the power
switch to the OR2800DC control box off and then back
on quickly.  When I did this, the display showed that
a heading of 166 degrees, which is the CCW limit,
instead of the 270 degrees it was set to before I shut
down.

Not sure what happened.

I used the "system cal" mode to get the readout back
to the right heading.

Was this the correct procedure or should I hace not
changed the system cal heading?

73, Jeff