Re: [TowerTalk] Small Tower(smaller than Rohn 25)

To: towertalk@contesting.com, crawfish@surfmore.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Small Tower(smaller than Rohn 25)
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 21:43:19 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2008 8:04:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  K0WCM on the QTH.comwant ads is looking for tower that looks  like Rohn
25. I told him it may be Rohn 6, but he said that 6 has horizontal  braces, and
this toweris 6 inches across and has Z bracing. I e-mailed him to  see if he
could send me a digital picture.Anyone have any ideas as to what it  is?

    Sounds like Rohn 20G. 25G has 8 horizontals and  20G has 7. Rohn has
warnings about only putting small antennas on it; e.g. TV  antenna. The
accessories are compatible.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC
TOWER TECH