[TowerTalk] Connecting limit switches on a tower winch

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connecting limit switches on a tower winch
From: "Dan" <>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:05:50 -0500
I came across this reflector after doing a search on tower winches.

I mounted a Dayton AC winch with forward reverse to my Hy Gain HG55SS Crank
up tower. It works like a charm, but I want to mount two limit switches on

I have two Allen Bradley 802T switches, the same used on some commercial

Since I cannot afford a $2000 solution from the commercial tower companies,
I hope someone on this reflector has done what I want to do, or can provide
me with a wiring diagram on how to go about this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.