[TowerTalk] Looking for Rotor Indicator Meter

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for Rotor Indicator Meter
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 00:33:06 -0400
As the topic states, I am looking for a used or new Rotor Indicator Meter, By
this I mean the meter that shows the operator of the rotor which direction the
antenna is pointed. Meter can be from either a Ham Series of controller or an
Alliance Control box. Just as long as it functions is my main concern...

I will be mounting this into a home Brewed control box for my 2m SSB Yagi, and
would like to have some level of professionalism looks to it... HiHi

Feel free to drop me a note to the email listed in this post. I will get back
to all replies within 12 hours, most times within 2 hours...

Marc Tessier - VE3TES