Re: [TowerTalk] new member with tower question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] new member with tower question
From: "Patrick J. Jankowiak" <recycler@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:07:47 -0500
That is something along the lines.. Thanks! I will talk to the engineer
about this kind of thing.

Patrick

--
kind regards,

Patrick Jankowiak
- 19th RGT. Texas State Guard
- MEMS Basic Certified
- FCC: General RTO
- Amateur Radio: KD5OEI [extra]
- American Radio Relay League
- Royal Order of the Wouff-Hong
- Vintage Radio - Phonograph Society
- Military Vehicle Preservation Association
- Sponsor: Christian Childrens Fund
- Master: www.magnetosphere.net