Re: [TowerTalk] my long lightning story (was RE: lightning strike)

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] my long lightning story (was RE: lightning strike)
From: Eugene Jensen <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 22:29:26 -0400
After over 30 years in the Electrical trade I'm still hold Mother Nature in
a great deal of respect and awe in the speed and the Hugh amount of damage a
lightning strike can do, My wife called me and said that all the house
phones sounded like a bruzzsaw was in operation. Since I had installed the
home automation I'm also the repairman when something happens. Long story of
it Lightning hit the pole or line down the road, fried the telephone company
fuses and fried my Levtion telephone dist. board and it simple to figure out
if you look at circuit boards they allot of times look like spider webs
running all over it. If anyone would like to see it I'll send a Hrez Picture
of it as I use now as a selling tool when I sell my customers a PholyPh.
device and I don't cover damage under my warranty if I find then like this.
Nine out of ten go the extra bucks because a picture is worth a thousand
words. 73 Gene K2QWD