Re: [TowerTalk] BIG 6m antenna

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BIG 6m antenna
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:30:39 -0400
Matt Patterson wrote:

NOTE: Let's not start a thread on this.
Matt, you need to stop sending these racy messages.  I found this in the
spam filters at my ISP due to "language". <:-))
One thing they do is flag a message when they find a word or words all
in upper case.
I answered via the group as a FYI as I find messages being waylaid for
the dumbest things in the filters.  I have far too many false positives
to just let them dump the mail without inspecting it, so it gets
quarantined and set aside in a file that gets checked about once a week.

73

Roger (K8RI - ARRL Life Member)
www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R (World's oldest Debonair)