Re: [TowerTalk] Does anyone have an EZNEC model file for the TH11DX, ple

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Does anyone have an EZNEC model file for the TH11DX, please?
From: "Gedas" <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:11:49 -0400
I do not.  However, I do remember years ago downloading a model for a TH6
that seemed to be very, very accurate, with results one would expect from
such an antenna.  It was an amazing job of integration and use of L/C loads
and tappering in EZNEC (or was it MININEC?).  If I can find it I will pass
it along...or maybe, another member has it more handy than me and can
provide it to you.  My thinking is you could use it as a reference to model
the TH11.

73, W8BYA
Gedas
http://gedas.cc