Re: [TowerTalk] Removing a Rotator

To: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>, Dave Hachadorian <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Removing a Rotator
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:41:32 -0400 (EDT)
They were at Dayton this year, with lots of traffic
at their booth watching them demo an actual unit.

Looked to be very well made with quality SS hardware
and such, they offer two different versions I recall.

If you have a crank-up/tilt-over tower, there's seems
to be a real need for such verses having to stand on
a tall ladder or ??? after the tower is tilted over.

Compared to the total investment of most crank-up/tilt-over
towers, the price seems reasonable for what it does.

Nice folks and I believe they also offer the details
for building your own on their website.

73 de Billy, AA4NU