[TowerTalk] Multi-axis Rotators

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Multi-axis Rotators
From: "WA6RKN" <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:17:11 -0700
Does anyone make a smaller or more inexpensive multi-axis rotator than Yaesu?
(The G5500)

I have to be able to rotate my beam vertical so that I can lower the crank up
tower so that the beam doesn't rest on the roof and bend elements..

The eave of the house is 20 feet.  The tower is a 33 foot crank-up...with the
mast, figure it will be a 43 footer.  The tower is affixed to the house.  I
cannot leave the tower extended.  It would violate the terms of agreement with
the boss.  (Wife)

Hopefully you all understand what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN