Re: [TowerTalk] Transmission Line theory

To: pbaldock@verizon.net, richard@karlquist.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Transmission Line theory
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 16:01:01 EDT
If you google "square conductor transmission line" several references
appear. One of them on the first page claims accurate impedance  calculations.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/1/2008 2:50:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pbaldock@verizon.net writes:

At 12:34  PM 7/1/2008, Rick Karlquist wrote:
>If you have a line with 20:1 ratio  of conductor spacing to

Most calculators use an approximation like  W/h<<1. However my
conductors are 2cm square, 3cm center to center,  so stripline
calculators that I've seen don't work for this  situation.

-  Paul
.

fuel-efficient used cars.