Re: [TowerTalk] Transmission Line theory

To: Bob Nielsen <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Transmission Line theory
From: Richards <>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 18:38:46 -0400
Good story.
Ah... yes... but better than NO credit.    I bet it bothered you at the
wondering if it was a trick question or not.

My Philosophy / Logic professor was famous for doing trick questions
that looked like a mistake, but you had to get the trick part right to
get full
credit.  The Bastard!  (actually one of my favorite professors...)

Happy trails and 73,      ======  K8JHR  ========

Bob Nielsen wrote:
> The prof had a question on the mid-term where
... ..He made a mistake and the dimensions  given resulted in the center
conductor being shorted to the outer  conductor.  My answer of "zero ohms
(by inspection)" only got me half-credit.