[TowerTalk] 160/80m Inverted L dualband design

Subject: [TowerTalk] 160/80m Inverted L dualband design
From: "Pat Rundall" <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 23:25:10 -0500
I am contemplating the construction of a dual band inverted L for 160 and 80
meters. It would be a quarter wave design with a sloping top and mounted off
of the side of my self supporting tower.

I have modeled it in MMANA and am looking for advice on the design,
improvements, matching unit/trap ideas, alternatives, etc.

You can see what the design looks like, SWR/gain plots, design
considerations, etc. here:

If you have input, I would certainly love to hear it.

Pat N0HR