Re: [TowerTalk] 160/80m Inverted L dualband design

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160/80m Inverted L dualband design
From: "Tom Osborne" <>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:17:59 -0700
Hi Pat  I'm using a KW-80 coil from Unidilla here.  It works really well.  I
have my anenna set up as an inverted L and am very pleased with it.  I have
it set for the CW band and the SWR is low on both 80 and 160 in the CW band.

I just put up an 80 meter vertical, then put the 80 meter trap on top of
that, then about a 42 foot piece of wire +- a few feet to get resonance.  73
and GL