[TowerTalk] Filters for Field Day

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Filters for Field Day
From: "John Hudson" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:49:54 -0500
This may be off topic a little but I'm looking for some help

Our club operates typically 3A during FD with one dedicated CW station and 2
phone stations and  running dipoles and this year the clubs A3S.. We are
looking for some band-pass  filters to help with the interference between
the CW/Phone stations. We currently have ICE filters but they are cut for
the complete bands (14.000 - 14.350, etc). Does someone make a inline filter
that will isolate the phone & CW portions??

Looking for hints, tips and suggestions and please contact me off list.