[TowerTalk] Tri-ex tower help

Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-ex tower help
From: John Palese <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 00:42:26 -0500

I have a house with a base installed for a Tri-ex LM-354HD or LM-470.

I just recently acquired a Tri-Ex MZN471, or at least that is what I
think I got ... the first letter is very hard to read.

How do i make the base fit the tower or vice versa?

Where can I find a base for this tower?

Please reply via direct e-mail wb9jph at mac dot com.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. " - Ben Franklin