[TowerTalk] Help - Need manual for Triex LM470

Subject: [TowerTalk] Help - Need manual for Triex LM470
From: Vic Nyman <>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 19:14:45 -0400
Hello everyone,

Recently, I bought a beautiful used LM470 crank up tower.
Unfortunately, the gentleman no longer had any of the documentation.
On top of this, I have been unable to get any help from Tashjian
Towers despite many emails, phone calls and promises to send the
documentation (not to mention spending more than $2000 with them for a
new base and tilt over fixture!)

Does anyone have a copy of the installation and manual documentation?
I would be happy to pay for scanning, copying, mailing, and time/
trouble expenses.

Thanks, Vic K4UCY