Re: [TowerTalk] L Com coax

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] L Com coax
From: Jim Lux <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 06:06:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----Original Message-----

And she's right.  There is NO such thing at MIL-STD RG-213, since that spec was
discontinued years ago (1985?). (PVC jacket is a no-no, among other things..)
(well.. someone could have some old coax in a warehouse, produced back when the
standard was still in effect)

However, L-com should have a detailed data sheet on their other products, which
you should be able to compare to the RG-213 slashsheet if you want to.

Jim, W6RMK