Re: [TowerTalk] L Com coax

To: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] L Com coax
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 06:10:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----Original Message-----

Actually, I'd actually prefer L-com over Pasternak, at least for connectors. In
the last 5-10 years, the quality on Pasternak connectors and jumper cables I've
used has been not so hot. Granted, this is for SMAs in various configurations,
mostly.  BNC cables with 1/4" coax (like RG-58 style) from Pasternak have been
ok.

Everything I've got from L-com has been decent quality, and they ship fast.

I haven't bought significant amounts of coax from them, though.

jim, w6rmk