Re: [TowerTalk] To Shunt feed or Not to Shunt feed??

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] To Shunt feed or Not to Shunt feed??
From: "Tom Osborne" <>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:13:27 -0700
H'mmm, that's a pretty broad statement.

How about people who don't have antenna analyzers?  Don't put up antennas?

I been putting antenns up for over 50 years and only had an analyzer for the
last 2 years.  For the first 25 years didn't even have a SWR bridge.
Somehow they seemed to work.  Had to tweak them a time or 2 to get them to
work.  Built beams, quads, phased verticals, etc.  73