[TowerTalk] Weather Station Alarm

Subject: [TowerTalk] Weather Station Alarm
From: andy ronan <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 19:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi .
  Just put up my new Tashjian LM470 to replace my Triex LM470 which blew down
in a freak storm before christmas.I was looking into putting a weather station
on top mainly to monitor the wind speed as second time around I am a little gun
shy.Are there any weather stations available that incorporate a relay or dry
contacts on the receiver that I could use to automatically lower the tower if I
was not around.
  I am sure it has been done countless times before but looking for your
thoughts and any particular brand I may want to look into.
  73s  Andy