Re: [TowerTalk] [Amps] Silver Strap

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Amps] Silver Strap
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:18:51 -0500
Bob Maser wrote:
> Anyone have some silver strap they can spare?  I need enough to make a 10M
> coil for the B&W 852 and need some to route the RF around.  5 feet would do
> me.  It should be ±1/2" wide and ±.040" thick but beggars can't be choosey.
>  Bob W6TR

I never know when you guys are kidding... I ASSUME that you all are
actually talking about braided cable, copper which has been "tinned"?
Obviously, anything made of copper will take plating easily but i have
never actually looked at my "silver" braided strap to see how it
obtained that color.

please edumacate the less worldly on the list please.
73 de chas/k5dam