[TowerTalk] Measuring ground resistance

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Measuring ground resistance
From: "Noid Wilson" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:46:27 -0400
Dear TT'ers,

Looking for a little insight from your experience.  I have used many meters
to measure the final 'network' resistance number for grounding.  Clamp
meters, quad push resistance, triple clips, etc but I am in the midst of
ensuring that the final install with the tower, vertical, and SE is the
lowest value obtainable.

>From the AEMC clamp models to meggers-which measure available lowest
potential to other various varieties- wondered about the hard core who use
them on a regular basis.

What makes it the best?  Yeah it may be $1500.. but pro's and cons.

I would like to dissect my whole ground system as I build it and after. can
someone point me to some good meters?

Noid Wilson

Tampa, FL