Re: [TowerTalk] Lighting supressors???

To: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lighting supressors???
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:50:13 -0700
I chose the I.C.E. units for these reasons:

http://www.iceradioproducts.com/33.htm

Admittedly the publication was written by I.C.E., but it made sense to
me to have the DC shunting capability.  Maybe others have a different
viewpoint.

It was very easy to order directly from I.C.E.'s web site.  The units
arrived quickly and they look very solid.

http://www.iceradioproducts.com/impulse1.html#1

73,
Dave   AB7E