Re: [TowerTalk] Electronic Dog Containment Fence Noisy?

To: "'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Electronic Dog Containment Fence Noisy?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:53:37 +0000
The manual control training collar I have, which is similar to the perimeter
fence ones.  Its triggered from a handheld unit that's on 11m, one of the rc
frequencies and uses similar pulse width and frequency coding from the
sounds of it.  so if the fence ones are similar it should take not only the
right frequency but also the proper tone/pulse combination to trigger the
collar... and unless you work 11m then it shouldn't be a problem unless
there is something wrong with it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net