[TowerTalk] Force 12 C3E or C4 ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3E or C4 ?
From: Greg Clark <putt_1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,
I'm putting together a used F12 antenna here.  I have a manual, it covers the
C3 and C3D.
As I'm putting it together, I see that I have an extra element, so, I have
either a C3E or a C4 and my manual doesn't cover what I have.
The boom is engraved with the following (from the back to the front):
20m ref
15m ref
10m ref
15m rear dir
20m driver - feedpoint
10m front driver
10m dir
Any help on a manual for this or if it's a C3E or C4?  Anyone have a manual or
can point me to one?  I'd even call and get the element dims on the phone if
possible. Thought I was going to get this on the sidemount tonight but I need
to see what it is I really have.
Thanks,
Greg
K9IG