Re: [TowerTalk] C3 value?

To: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C3 value?
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:12:29 -0400
Slight correction, Gene.

The LPDA is at LEAST a two-element radiator.  On some frequencies [at
or near the mid-point of its design] it will approximate a
three-element beam.

This is because at least one of the longer elements will act like a
reflector, while one of the shorter elements will act like a director.

Dr. Duhamel's work at Collins did NOT go unnoticed by this geezer.
73
Don
N8DE