Re: [TowerTalk] How many cans of Prelube 6?

To: "Scott McClements" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How many cans of Prelube 6?
From: "Dino Darling" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:07:51 -0700
Its easier to remove the cables and spray them.  I stake one end on the
edge of the yard with the cable laying on the CLEAN concrete side walk.
I'll lift the cable in my hand using a rag behind it to absorb the
overspray.  I walk backwards letting the anchored cable run through my
hands.  I keep a constant pool of Prelube 6 flowing over the cable as I
spray it into my rag covered hand.

I've also done this IN the tower and it is a mess.  YMMV.

Dino - K6RIX