[TowerTalk] trying to ID a tower and determine foundation requirements

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] trying to ID a tower and determine foundation requirements
From: Blair S Balden <blair.balden@wmich.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:31:09 -0400
Hello,
My name is Blair, callsign NP2F.  I bought a used tower, it appears to be in
good condition - just has some slight surface rust on the base.  It is 39'
tall, self-supporting, galvanized steel, triangular.  The legs are 13" apart
for the first 24 feet, then 9" apart.  The base section is just under 3' tall.
I'm attaching photos.

I would like to find out what kind of tower this is, because I want to find out
what the manufacturer's recommendations for a concrete foundation are.  I want
to mount a beam and rotor on it.

If anyone recognizes it, or can help me figure out what a suitable foundation
for it would be, please let me know.

73,
Blair NP2F