To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FOR SALE TELREX TB6EM
From: Butch Schartau <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:07:06 -0600
I have for sale a triband TELREX TB6EM, this antenna is on the ground and
ready for pick-up all stainless hardware.  I can deliver to the W0DXCC event
in Rochester MN Aug. 9. The price is $300 pick-up Pepin WI, $450 shipped, I
would have to build a crate and ship freight since the crate would be 14 ft.
long or $325 delivered to Rochester. This is a serious tribander, 26 foot, 3
inch diameter boom and weighs 100 pounds. As Telrex use to say "it's 100
pounds of educated aluminum"