[TowerTalk] tower restrictions

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower restrictions
From: "Gregg Seidl" <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:39:24 -0500
The more I read all the interesting stories about what can go wrong with
trying to put up a reasonable tower I think I'll stay here forever.I guess
I'm lucky,I put up an 85 foot tower this year as well as a short 12 footer
and I didn't even get a building permit.I've had other towers up in my yard
now for 19 years and no one has said a word.
    It "might" help that I've lived in this township my whole life as did my
    There has just got to be other townships that don't get all bent out of
shape over towers.

Gregg K9KL