Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Tower climbers to get their day in the sun

To: "Joe Crawford" <crawfish@surfmore.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Tower climbers to get their day in the sun
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@k6rix.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:05:13 -0700
I was asked by them to provide pictures and video from the KFI tower
re-guy and my trip up the tower to replace the last insulator.  They
also wanted my pictures of the new tower coming down and the aftermath.

I wasn't convinced that it would be in the best interest of industry and
decided not to.  Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

Dino - K6RIX
dino@k6rix.com