[TowerTalk] Tower Dogs

Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs
From: "Joe Crawford" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:51:52 -0500
The guy that was "making" $14. an hour was actually making more, BUT, after he
had to pay alimony and child support, was ONLY making $14. and hour. That must
be bad, to have to donate $60. an hour to alimony and child support. Seems like
the guy was in arrears for a few years at that.I hope that folks realize that
there are dangers in tower work. I enjoyed the show myself. Glad I don't climb
any more on towers.
                                                               Joe W4AAB