Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs

To: "Richards" <>, "Rick Stealey" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs
From: "James" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:40:37 -0400
From: "Richards" <>
To: "Rick Stealey" <>
Cc: <>
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:37 PM

> The local weather guy told my service club luncheon that all those
> shows, and especially the evening news, is tempered and shaped
> for a target audience - namely 20-40 year old women.

I'm sorry, but as far as the national news he is wrong wrong wrong! The
demography show 60+
year olds comprise the largest viewing segment by a wide margin (55%). Under
49 year olds are less than 30% of the market. (I can document this)

This is why you see so many medications (laxatives, pain pills etc,)
advertised during the news.-Jim KB4RMN