Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Dogs
From: "Stan Labinsky Jr." <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:14:45 -0400
On a similar note, this explains to me why there are soooo many, "stupid guy",
You know the ones I'm talking about, where the guy is shown as a complete:
bozo, dumbhead, is stupidly arrogant, or even devious to the extent of openly
lying and the woman is the "all knowing", completely cool individual.  Even my
wife complains about some of them.