Re: [TowerTalk] 1942 aircraft radio question

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, <antennas@qth.net>, "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 1942 aircraft radio question
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:24:03 +0000
Yes, one of my guesses was 'Threshold Sensitivity'... but to me that sounds
redundant.  You set a threshold or you set a sensitivity, a threshold
sensitivity doesn't seem right to me, but then again this was 60+ years ago,
maybe the concepts were a bit different.  I am kind of hoping for a bit
better identification of what it might be off of.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net