[TowerTalk] EZ Rotor Kit clarification

Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ Rotor Kit clarification
From: "Gary Stone" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:20:36 -0500
Greetings all,

Sorry to keep this topic alive but I need to clarify. I have a HamIV rotator
and also use a T2X.  They have the same "hy-gain Antenna Rotator Direction
Controller Plus" control box.  I am very interested in the Rotor-EZ for that
box.  I have found someone that has an unfinished kit for sale but they have
not been able to locate the assembly instructions.  So, I would be willing
to pay copy and shipping of course if someone could give me a copy.   The
idiom press web site does not have them and multiple attempts to call and
email Idiom Press have failed.

I would be interested in buying a kit or an assembled board - with or
without the RS232.

Thanks again,

de N5PHT, Gary

****** Gary Stone, N5PHT ******