[TowerTalk] Complete Rohn 55G 180 ft

Subject: [TowerTalk] Complete Rohn 55G 180 ft
From: Bob Lukaszewski <>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 11:29:53 -0400
I was planning on putting this up myself but decided not to.
I have 180 Ft of Rohn 55G,
18 - 10ft sections,
5 - guy assemblies,
1 -top plate,
1 -rotor plate,
1 -base plate,
1 - TB3 Thrust Bearing
all the guy wire with turnbuckles (1/4 I think-not broken up with
is included as well as the section hardware for the tower.

This is in great shape, but just too much for me to deal with.

This was priced out from Texas Towers at around $8200

I am asking $5000 and you figure out shipping.

Serious inquiries is the best for now, I can send pix if
you wish.
Cell is 919-215-2018

Bob K4HA