Re: [TowerTalk] making air wound coils (was Johnson Matchbox coil)

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] making air wound coils (was Johnson Matchbox coil)
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:40:30 -0400
The article was in CQ a couple of months back.  It was a two parter, but
you can go directly to the author's web site and download the entire
thing.  About half way down the list,
you will find "Build your own air-wound coils and coil supports."
Ken - K4XL

Rob Atkinson wrote:
> One of the ham magazines, either CQ or QST (but I'm pretty sure it was
> CQ) had a good article with photos a month or three ago on how to make
> your own air wound coils, including how to fabricate the spacers.  If
> you can get access to CQ for the past six months (i.e. if you know
> someone who subscribes) go through them and it should be in there.
> 73,
> rob / k5uj
> _

Ken K4XL

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at and
FTP site info: login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr

Checked by AVG -